What is smarti?
smarti® combines multimodal biometric access control based on facial and voice recognition with a myriad of other features that makes it an easy choice for users across a wide range of categories. Modules for access control, time and attendance, building automation, video intercom and IP phone, video surveillance and messaging are already included saving you money as you do not need to buy additional systems for these features. This allows you to learn one system for a wide variety of client needs.
- Multimodal biometrics based upon facial and voice recognition prevents unauthorized use of cards, PIN codes, keys etc.
- Built-in infrared CCTV camera, gives a time and date stamped visual record of all events thus discouraging abuse.
- High flexibility allows you to tailor your security level to meet your requirements now and change as your needs change. You can use any combination of PIN codes, biometrics, and external readers to reach these required levels.
- Protocol independence allows you to connect practically any electronic device to the system (i.e. sensors, identification readers, alarms and other electronic devices.)
- Easily integrates into existing systems.
- System can be stand alone or networked with other devices and computer networks
- Completely customizable time and attendance solution allows you to control schedules (handling of absences/sick time, holiday and vacation schedules, shift handling and work over midnight), generate reports (predefined or customized to suit your needs) and track the presence and working time of your employees.
- Eliminates “Buddy Punching“. Whether you use biometrics, PIN code or a proximity card reader, the visual record from the built-in infrared CCTV camera keeps workers from abusing the system by clocking each other in or out.
- Easy to use touch screen graphical interface allows employees to learn to use the system quickly and helps eliminate user error. Buttons are customizable for each user as to their need and position.
- Can be integrated into existing system to help eliminate buddy punching without the need to change your current solution.
System can be stand alone or networked with other devices and computer networks.
- Ease of connectivity – type and number of built-in input/output ports along with protocol independence allows you to easily connect practically any electronic device to the system such as sensors, identification readers, alarms and other electronic devices.
- Remote access and control – answer the door on your mobile phone, control the lights and heating via internet, receive an instant text message or email about unexpected events.
- Control the system via mobile phone.
- Easy to use, customizable touch screen interface.
- Building management functions can be integrated with built-in access control and time & attendance. (Alarm is automatically set when last person clocks out.)
- Biometrics allows setting different user rights to each person.
- Built-in infrared CCTV camera for video surveillance and remote monitoring.
- Closed-circuit television (CCTV) cameras for surveillance of your home, business or other premises
- Everything is saved in log history so you can always check specific event, or time
- Cameras in combination with alarms and sensors will create a complete security for your home
Video intercom and IP phone
- A build-in intercom allows for easy guest recognition.
- Answer your door bell even if you are aray on you mobile or on your stationary phone
- Recieve text messages or email with photo about unexpected events in your office
- Support SIP protocol.
- The ability to remotely monitorkey access points any time of day or night provides you peace of mind knowing you are protected.
- If a forced entry is attempted, you will have visual record of the event and perpetrations.
- The unlimite read receipt confirmation.
- Users can leave a video message and can be sure that the addressee will recieve it.
- smarti® is an answering machine for your door. If you are away and unavailable your visitors can leave a video message for you.